Wednesday, August 7, 2013

"What if I decided to go work at Hooters?"

So I'm still searching for a job, as much as I don't like to work (yes, a very bad characteristic I obtain) I just HAVE to find something...until I can find something better, at least. I have bills to pay or this girl wont have a car or a phone. I remember a while back when N and I started dating, we were on our back home from our date and jokingly I said, "What if I decided to go work at Hooters?" Without hesitating he replied, "Well, we wouldn't be together." At the time I asked, just to see what his view on it would be and sort of how much he really liked and cared for me, kind of a little test I guess you would say. Over the past, I would say, month and a half N has taken a new job which is great, but it's a third shift position. So from about 10:40 p.m. to 7:50 a.m. I'm at home up all night by myself. But it gets worse....when N gets home he doesn't go to sleep until between 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. then he sleeps until 9 p.m. This happens Sunday night through Saturday morning when he gets off for the weekend. Needless to say, I've been very lonely lately. With my mama moved to Mobile to better herself and me not having a job or enough activities to keep me busy or should I say sane, I've been extremely depressed. So I start to think back to the conversation N and I had about Hooters....



XOXO,
Hooters Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment