Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Well it's that time again....

Alright, so it's now August! That means....time to finish my LAST semester of Cosmetology school! Whoooo! Also, time to find a full-time job. After my last job as a server at a very popular chain restaurant, I told myself I wouldn't serve tables ever again! Granted, I am pretty great at it (not to toot my own horn) and I ALWAYS made great money, but the managers worked me like a slave. When I say slave I mean, no breaks and working 13 hours straight, I never had a life and if I tried to have somewhat of a social life I never got any sleep. To sum it all up, it sucked ass and in the end wasn't worth it at all. So, I left that job at the end of January and focused on school, only to be told I would finish and then come to find out I still needed one more semester. Damn you cosmetology technical degree with your clock hours!!! I decided to take the summer off: I moved my mother to Mobile, Alabama, moved in with my wonderful boyfriend, N, and spent time with my friends and in hopes of finding a job...lets face it, with this sucky-ass economy we live in, it was hard. I applied at clothing stores, banks, and tanning salons....but I wasn't having any luck whatsoever. I was running out of time so I had to start thinking and act quick!



XOXO,
Hooters Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment