Thursday, August 8, 2013

So I did my research!

While N was gone to work one night I stayed up and I researched everything I could online about Hooters and being a Hooters Girl. Needless to say, I found a lot of great information. Now all I had to do was convince N that it wouldn't be that bad of a job. All that would run through my head was, "Who am I kidding, he isn't going to let me do this!" So after a minor pep talk, I grew some lady-balls and shot N a text, our conversation went a little like this:

Me: I'm gonna go apply at Hooters.
N: Are you serious?
Me: Why not? You really wouldn't let me work there?
N: Get touched and hit on by a lot of guys too.
Me: Well that's in any restaurant and that's something I can't help.
N: Why Hooters?
Me: Because I would make a lot of money and I think it would be a lot of fun. I'm also tired of sitting around at home I have to find something to do and keep me busy.

Alright so after some arguing, convincing, and pushing, N finally said, "I hate absolutely hate the idea of you working at Hooters but I am almost willing to accept it if you will stick with it. If it will help with your mood and get you out of this depressed state you're in then you can do it, although I'm not completely comfortable with it." So now that I had gotten the approval I really wanted to hear from N, I just had to go through with it....



XOXO,
Hooters Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment