Thursday, August 8, 2013

I thought I was going to throw up!!!

As I'm leaving my house I'm thinking, "Am I really about to go apply to be an actual Hooters Girl?!?!" YES I AM! :D So on my way I listened to all sorts of music and amped myself up by singing loudly and being silly! After about a 45 minute drive, I had finally arrived at my destination: HOOTERS! I pull into a parking spot where no one would see me applying my last minute touches, put my car in park, flip down my visor mirror and look myself over one more time. I apply more lip gloss, more Victoria's Secret body spray and grab a black pen from my middle console. I look in the mirror and tell myself, "You got this, you are confident and totally Hooters Girl worthy!" At that moment, I didn't want to get out of my car...at all. I hadn't ate all day and thought I was going to throw up. I had never been so nervous about anything in my entire life....



XOXO,
Hooters Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment