Thursday, August 8, 2013

Applying to be a Hooters Girl

Now in a few of the other blogs the girls applying write about how none of the Hooters Girls showed them any attention when walking through the doors and they just stand there....looking stupid, but that definitely didn't happen to me.
I walked in with a huge, gleaming smile on my face, and a Hooters Girl greeted me immediately, "Hey! Welcome to Hooters!! How can I help you?" I replied, "Hey! Are y'all hiring?" The Hooters Girl says, "Yes, we are! Let me get you an application!" In the meantime of the Hooters Girl getting me application, another Hooters Girl calls me over to have a seat. She immediately says, "Hey, have you worked in a restaurant before?" I tell her, "Yes, I was a server at ****** ********* for a year and a half." She replies with, "Well you are gorgeous and you've worked as a server before so you will definitely be hired as a Hooters Girl!" (She was a beautiful, tan petite girl and a total sweetheart!) Immediately, I was excited...but still nervous! Eventually the other Hooters Girl made her way back with the application and also a pen, but I was a step ahead of her with bringing my own, needless to say....she was impressed. Kudos to me! I filled out my application and a Hooters Girl told me to just sit tight, that she was going to have a manger come over and speak with me. After what seemed like 5 minutes a manager who we will call D came over and said, "Are you ready for your first interview?" I said, "I am, if you are!" And so it began...



XOXO,
Hooters Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment