Thursday, August 8, 2013

1st Interview Questions:

Ok, so my 1st interview questions weren't based on for who or where I had worked before. Nothing like a typical interview at all, it consisted of:

  • Why do you want to be a Hooters Girl?
  • Do you have a problem with getting ready and having to do your hair and makeup everyday?
  • How long does it take you to get ready based on your look today?
  • Do you have any concerns wearing the Hooters Girl uniform?
  • Tell me about your diet.
  • How do you stay fit and in-shape?
  • Tell me about an event you've planned that was successful.
  • Do you have a problem with speaking in front of people?
  • Would you shout out a birthday for me right now, if I needed you to?

After going through the questions, I realized I had just made it through my first interview! D said, "Alright if you want to wait around for about 10 minutes another manager will be in and he can give you your 2nd interview?"  I gladly accepted. He offered me something to drink and something to eat, but I politely declined both. Now to wait around for the next manager....



XOXO,
Hooters Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment