Thursday, August 8, 2013

2nd Interview Questions:

Another manager finally came over, whose name I cant remember for the life of me. His questions were a little different but not much from the 1st:

  • Why do you want to be a Hooters Girl?
  • Tell me a story where you've helped someone out at work and in your personal life.
  • As a Hooters Girl you are aware you are here to entertain each guest?
  • How could you entertain people who come eat at Hooters?
  • What could you do to make sure as a Hooters Girl you make someone's day better?
  • Have you served alcohol before?
  • Have you ever had a customer drink to much and get out of line? Did you get a manager or handle it yourself?
  • How do you know when someone has had enough to drink and you need to cut them off from all alcohol?

Now I had made it through my 2nd interview! D came back over with half a piece of paper that said....



XOXO,
Hooters Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment