Thursday, August 8, 2013

God has other plans for me

So last night I stayed up all night, literally until 7 a.m., until N got home from work. I finally fell asleep and woke up at 1 this afternoon realizing I needed to get up and go talk with my college advisor about my final semester. After speaking with my advisor she informs me that I owe the college money since I didn't finish my last semester completely last Spring. So until I have paid the amount back, in full, I wouldn't be able to attend and finish Cosmetology. Am I upset? Yes, a little. But I also think of it as God may have other plans for me right now and I'm completely o.k. with that. I'm young and have plenty of time to go back to school, right now I want to focus on other things such as N and I searching and starting a home together, trading in my car and paying off some other debt such as my student loans I've accumulated over the past 3 years. I can still be a hairstylist from home, I'm not worried about finding a salon job right now. I am young and living my life to it's full potential! Remember, God is always in control and always has a plan for us! 



XOXO,
Hooters Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment