Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Orientation!

Ok lets pick up where I left off...

So I went back to my Hooters location on Friday at 3:45 only to be told to come back on Tuesday at 8:30. (I have yet to meet my Store Manager)

After sleeping all day with N I stayed up all night, literally! I got ready and wore a Guy Harvey Tee and some black PINK leggings from VS along with some tennis shoes. I got there around 8:10 and took my wallet and a pen in with me. Two other girls joined me. Finally the manager came over and greeted us and we started signing our life away as she went over everything with us. We even got a handbook:
It basically just has rules and regulations of being a Hooters Girl, which I will go over more in another blog (I Promise!) It also states your rights, safety and alcohol awareness. (I'm still waiting on a larger book with more details on the Hooters Girl image, which I will definitely snap some pictures of to share with you all)

After going over everything we were told to be back at 9:15 in the morning ready to start training. (Training is a total of 4 days) She gave us our training packets of what we will be doing everyday.
Tomorrow we have to take HazCom test and follow our trainer around. I sure hope I get a friendly trainer. I will let y'all know more tomorrow of how my first day went!



XOXO,
Hooters Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment